The logs explained below:
DIDPOPUP [ non DEBUG message ]
This indicated the Amtclient generated a popup Windows on the agent PC.
It is used to track if agents are completing their popups at the time that they are supposed too.
- If multiple additional recording popup requests are sent, while the first is not filled in yet, NO additional DIDPOPUP may appear.
- If the first popup is now completed, the second outstanding request will generate a DIDPOPUP at this point. As each outstanding popup request is completed, additional messages are generated.
- If the popups popups are left until the next day, it will show the DIDPOPUP with the previous day’s recording reference.
- If you go back to a previous days calls and double click on a recording to change the note, it MAY generate another DIDPOPUP with an old reference.
[2022-08-22 11:29:17.416] [Version 188.8.131.52]MESSAGE FROM [192.168.1.1] -DIDPOPUP|LEON|192.168.1.1|27004|27003||39001|184.108.40.206|A220822-00010D, INCOMING, , 3044C5E0-FC21-ED11-8BFF-00155D0B0B03|
Aug 22 11:53:16 AmethystServer pure-ftpd: (email@example.com) [NOTICE] /opt/datatex/amtsorter/incoming//A220822-00010D.shn uploaded (256 bytes, 56.23KB/sec)
Check the FTP logs on the server to see the corresponding FTP entry for the recording reference that was uploaded.
- If there is no FTP log matching the short note, the agent has not completed the short note yet.
- If there is a FTP entry for the recording reference with an “.shn” extension, the short note has been completed.
- If there is a FTP entry for the recording reference with an “.txt” extension, the long note has been completed.
- If there is a FTP entry for the recording reference with an “.png” extension, the la screenshot has been completed. These will usually occur on the screenshot interval during the call.
- if the agents are not completing all their notes as they popup, the FTP entries may be delayed compared to the DIDPOPUP messages.